Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Update number 4


First lets start out with Vector and Espio. I already did the figures but now look at the box. It has a team Chaotix comic book and it has Vector and Espio Sonic Channel art. Bottom line is get it.









This isn't exactly a toy but Silver is my favorite character so I covering it. This is some sort of phone charm. Silver is the Sonic Channel art. There is a little white chaos emerald to. If I found it I would buy it.










Here is a up-close view of Eggman in his monster truck. OK lets start out with Eggman. He looks like the final version of his 3inch figure. So that means he's wicked awesome! Now onto the car. Everything is great. But we don't know what will be under the car.






Toy Island started to make these four as Super Posers! But only Sonic and Shadow made the final cut. Jazwares made Knuckles and now they have said Tails is going to be a Super Poser! So I guess we can consider Tails a first look?



All pictures take from Sonic Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment