Monday, August 16, 2010

Fun facts (Bonus at end)

Hey everyone! I hatched an idea! I'm going to give you 5 cool facts about Sonic Toys. Plus a bonus.
1. Toy Island Big the Cat is the first action figure to be labeled as a Sonic X toy.
Big surprise huh? Why did they make him first? Oh well.










2. This is a rumor. Not true or true. Very first Sonic Toy! Cool right!




3. The 5" Werehog is the first Sonic Toy made by Jazwers. Its a good start for them. WARNING PERSONAL STORY ALERT: On Black Friday, I got in the huge line at Toys R Us. I got in there and I got one. In the car I opened him and tried to put him in a cool pose. His legs broke off. And I was all like D:<. So I super glued them back on. That's why I don't use him much in stop motion on my youtube (may196611).





4. Getting happy meals pays off in the long run. This is the very first Eggman toy. He's a wind up toy. I don't know if he's the first Sonic wind up but yeah. I got this dude at a flea market. I got cool Sonic stuff at the flea market. Comment if you want to see the stuff.



5. Chris. Seriously. If you make a Sonic X exclusive character make it Cosmo or Bokkun. Bokkun is better than this guy. But this is the first cartoon exclusive toy ever made. And he is the least articulated action figure with only 3 points, head and arms.












The villain 2 pack. Its a great addition to any collection! Metal Sonic has already been released once. So he already has a review. But just look at the box. EGGMANS BASE! It comes with that tube Metal Sonic is trapped in. In my opinion this is the best box yet for any Sonic toy. Oh and one more thing, Eggman's mustache is brown in this box! I wonder what the Super Hedgehog's background will look like?




Pictures taken from Sonicgear

No comments:

Post a Comment