Monday, September 6, 2010

A Super Update

Ok, I nearly passed out when I heard they where making a Super Silver and now that I saw it  I passed out. I already did a review of Super Sonic and Super Shadow. So Super Silver didn't get much screen time. He was in only one game but he made the cut. They have his color right. And since I'm a Silver fan boy I'm going to say GET THIS. Oh by the way The Chaos Emeralds are in the  background. Below are 5 facts about Silver.


1. Silver was about to be an orange mink
2. His theme song has the same tune as Green Hill Zone music.
3. He is the only Hedgehog that isn't fast
4. In Sonic and the Black Knight Silver is Shadow's son.
5. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl his trophy looks like S.Sonic


Picture taken for Sonic Gear

Facts from Sonic Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment