Saturday, January 8, 2011

3 figures I forgot in the last update, 1 new one, and 2 awesome 3 inch customs!

Hi I'm back! Lets kick things off with 10 inch Sonic! I love his sculpt and everything about this figure! But, sadly, I would not recommend to a friend. I went to Toys R Us and all their 10 inches have a broken hand. I hope this gets fixed soon.
Hello Tails! This is the best super poser ever! I want one so badly! It has no flaws literally! Great Sculpt, Great Articulation, and great colors! You need this figure is the cure to common cold!
Sonic Free Riders Sonic! He comes with goggles and extreme gear. He is just like the first 3inch Sonic except the fact that he has different gloves and different sculpted shoes that fit on the pegs in the extreme gear. Now we have Knuckles. Not just any Knuckles, MINI KNUCKLES! Now we have Knuckles tojoin the mini army!
I am Mephiles, Mephiles the Dark. This figure is awesome! This is one of the best custom 3inchs I have seen... But it has competion. Cosmo the Seedrian! I am trying to decide which one I like the best. Comment on which one you like the best!

All picture taken from Sonic Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment